Font Size:

Attorney Pass Application Form

This MUST be completed prior to moving to Step 2

Click here to pay online through AllPaid

Please use the following form to:

  • Apply for a new Attorney Security Pass
  • Renew an expiring/expired Attorney Security Pass
  • Replace a lost/missing Attorney Security Pass



You will need to upload a copy of your valid Driver's License or State-Issued I.D., current valid ARDC Card, and a recent photo of yourself.

If, for whatever reason, we cannot issue you an Attorney Security Pass, your fee (minus a processing fee) will be refunded to you.