- Hits: 62668
In This Page
The Will County Adult Detention Facility will be implementing these temporary scheduling guidelines for the visitation center beginning on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 and may be subject to change at any time.
1. Maximum of 1 visit per week (Until Phase 4)
2. Maximum of 2 visitors per visit (Until Phase 5)
3. Face covering required by all visitors over the age of 2. Must have face covering prior to entrance of the facility (Until Phase 5)
4. Social distancing required (Until Phase 4)
To Schedule A Visit Please Call During The Visitation Hours Posted Below
We understand how important it is for persons confined at the facility to maintain contact with family and friends during their stay. A liberal visitation schedule has been instituted to facilitate this. Most inmates are allowed two ( 2 ) thirty ( 30 ) minute visits each week.
Persons wishing to visit someone who is confined at the Facility are to go to the Video Visitation Center located at 20 South Chicago Street. The Video Visitation Center is across the street from the Detention Facility.Will County Video Visitation Center
20 South Chicago Street
Joliet, Illinois 60432Map to Location - Driving Directions
After checking in at the Visitation Center, you will be placed in front of a visitation screen that will be connected to a visitation screen at the Detention Facility. You will be able to see the person you are visiting on a television screen and they will be able to see you. You will be able to talk with your visitor through a telephone.
- You must call the Video Visitation Center and schedule an appointment 24 to 48 hours prior to your visit.
- Inmates are eligible for visits any day of the week based on the availability of visitation booths.
- Visitation appointments are scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
- You may not schedule an appointment to visit more than 48 hours in advance.
- You must be 17 years of age or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Only two persons may visit an inmate at one time.
- All visitors must bring a valid ID with your current address on it. If you do not have a valid ID you will not be able to conduct your visit.
- You must have a recognized government photo identification card that shows your date of birth ( driver's license, state ID, FOID card, military ID, passport, green Matricula Consular ID ).
- You must arrive at the Video Visitation Center 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit.
- You may not visit if you yourself have been incarcerated at the facility within the last 30 days.
- Inmates will not be allowed a visit until after their first court appearance.
- Visitors must be properly dressed and abide by posted visiting rules.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please call the Video Visitation Center to cancel. Failure to cancel an appointment may result in your visits being restricted
If you receive a recorded message during normal scheduling hours all lines are busy please try again.
9:15 am until 12:00 pm
1:00 pm until 4:15 pm
To Schedule A Visit Please Call During the Above Posted Times